Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, submit a comment to our blog, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, username and any other information you choose to provide.
Information About Your Use of the Services
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect some information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system, and version.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Provide and manage your participation in our Creator’s Club and Influencer Programs, including compensating you where applicable;
- Communicate with you about products, games, services, offers, and events offered by Rogueside and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Rogueside ;
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to this information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Rogueside or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Rogueside and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Rogueside by following the instructions in those emails or by contacting us via the website contact page. If you opt out, we may still send you non promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Question or Complaints
Dev Update #9: Versus Mode
In this Dev Update we are gonna chat a little bit about one feature we haven’t really touched upon yet and that is the versus mode!
Skulls 2022: Release Date Announcement!
It's that time of the year again! Warhammer Skulls 2022 is upon us! Warhammer and gaming fans all around are gathered during this week of Warhammer madness. Truly a match made in heaven if we’ve ever seen one!
Dev Update #8: Dakka!
Dakka is love, Dakka is life. Orks love their firepower, and it goes without saying that we are aiming to get as much variety as possible in-game. As some of you may already know, there will be a total of five different weapon categories: the Slugga, the Shoota, the Boomstikk, the Rokkit Launcha and the Skorcha.
Dev Update #7: Playable Characters!
Oi Boyz! Today we have an extra exciting update to share with you! I’m sure you all have been waiting for this one. Today we’ll be delving deeper into the playable characters and their design!
Rumour Engine Round-Up #5
It ‘as been some time since we’ve last gathered around ta discuss ‘da visions our rumork engine ‘as given ta us! Wot an invention it iz. Even afta 'da holidays we still have more dan enough squig left ta chug into 'da machine.
State of Play
We are nearing the final days of 2021, and what a year it has been for us! With the year ending we’d like to give you an update on everything Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef
New visions of Luteus: a round-up
Heh, yer guys are back again? Wot do yer mean you’ve seen more visions from da rumork engine? I knew dat machine would kome in handy for us. Quick! let me see dose visions ya are talkin’ about.
Dev Update #6: the Space Marines
OI BOYZ, TODAYZ WE IZ GON TALK BOUT DA THREE SPACE MARINE UNITZ IN DA GAME! DER MAY ONLY BE A HANDFUL, BUT DEY KOME WIT’ LOTS UV FIREPOWA AN DECKED OUT ‘N RESISTANT POWA ARMOUR!
The Ork-tober Round-Up!
Listen up ya gitz! It ‘as been a while, but ere we are again, an' ya know wot ‘dat means! ‘Da rumork engine ‘as done it’s fing, again!
Dev Update #5: The Orks
This time we’ll be taking a closer look into a fan favourite faction: the Orks! We’ll be giving a brief rundown of the Orks you’ll encounter throughout the game, specifically only the non-playable Orks.
Dev Update #4: the Genestealer Cult
WHAT’S UP BOIZ! LETZ TALK BOUT DIZ OTHA FACTION YOU BE KRUMPIN’ IN DIZ GAME WE MAKIN’: DA GENESTEALER CULT!
Dev Update #3: the Astra Militarum
In this update we'll be taking a look at one of the hostile factions you’ll encounter in the game: the Astra Militarum. Let’s get started, because we have a lot to show you!
Dev Update #2: To Build A World
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef is our take on the Warhammer franchise, bringing the Warhammer 40,000 universe to life in a 2D, cartoony setting.
Dev Update #1: What’s next?
The first checkpoint has been reached! With this small update we would like to inform you on what's coming next.
Disrupt the Astra Militarum and wreak havoc throughout their planet in this arcade-like experience coming next year!